Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Matthew&Melka Bridal Collection 2010 Sneak Peek!


I can finally breathe because I am able to edit and upload the photos for my Bridal Collection for 2010. This has been long overdue because I was not able to use my Mac book Pro because of a defective charger.

I am so excited to show you my latest collection of hand-made (as always) bridal headpieces for the bride, bridesmaid or any girl who would be attending a wedding for that matter.

This time I veered away from the usual head wrap style and resorted back to the good ol' headband. You will be so excited to know that I have incorporated hand-curled silk flowers, swarovski and rhinestone crystals in each piece.

You can go from sparkly, shining shimmering thingies to blind everyone ha-ha, or you can go subtle with champagne colored crystals for that low-key classic look. Any which way, you will look GORGEOUS!

That is what MnM is all about. Making you happy, confident and special on that extra special day! I'd love to hear from you!

I, Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment